I guess life got the best of me last week and I forgot to post my recipes. Here they are.
Episode 5 - Appetizers episode
Bacon wrapped dates
stuffed with blue cheese
1. Stuff each date with blue cheese and
wrap with sliced Dabrowski’s bacon.
2. Grill on indirect side of grill till
the bacon is crispy.
3. Glaze with a sweet and tangy sauce.
Sausage devilled eggs
cup cooked, drained and finely crumbled Dabrowski’s Sausage
hard-boiled eggs, peeled
cup softened Herbed Goat Cheese or Boursin Cheese
tbsp Grey Poupon type mustard
generous tbsp mayonnaise
splash of pickle juice
1. Grill sausage over direct heat or in
a cast iron pan.
2. Halve the hard boiled eggs and
remove the yolk.
3. To the yolk, add cheese, mustard,
mayonnaise, sausage, pickle juice and salt and pepper.
4. Stuff each egg half with the
devilled sausage mixture.
5. Top with fresh parsley and season
with paprika and cayenne.
1. Using a handmixer, mix cream cheese,
shredded cheese, BBQ rub.
2. Stuff a jalepeno with the cream
3. Wrap jalepeno with sausage (forming
and egg) and smoke or grill indirect till temp hits 160 degrees
4. Glaze with your favorite BBQ sauce
Post a Comment